Submitting Materials To MouseWorks
Following are a few quick tips on submitting material for your web site to MouseWorks. These tips will save us time and save you money:
- Use Word or WordPerfect to type your text.
- Try to compose your text so that it's ready as is to be plugged into your web site.
- Be sure you have all the details -- what, where, when, etc.
- Include the page name and paragraph location, if necessary, so we know exactly where to insert the text.
- DO NOT use tabs, indents, bullets, etc.
- Attach the file to an email and send.
- Send digital images scanned or shot at 100-200 dpi. We will crop, size, etc. as needed.
- Each image should be sent separately with its own caption, placement info, etc.
- If possible, DO NOT embed the image into a Word doc as this requires extra steps and time to capture it.